Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you

Bella-Thanks for being the first on my blog,thanks for showing love.....

Stella-Thanks for being second on my blog and i would definately get in touch with you,my number will be out of use from tomorrow cos am travelling to the states,will send you a number as soon as i get one,aight?

Temi-Thanks for being the third and for showing love

Nikkisab-Thanks too and hope i answered your question.

You can all listen to samples of my songs( at www.myspace.com/arathequeen actually this are old and by the time the CD is out ,i bet you wont recognise them,they will be a lot me and better,these were recorded last year in the middle of my management crises,but now am more me,i've found my voice and freedom to be me!....hit me with your opinion still,would really appreciate it.)
Love you all!

www.ara-drums.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/arathequeen

3 comments:

NikkiSab said...

No probs. N yes o, u ansd my question Ara. I'll just go visit myspace. U av a safe trip and takia.

Bunmmy said...

welcome to blogville,never really listened to your music but i heard you are very good and energetic. Guess sometime soon you'll have to stop performing. All the best and welcome.

littleangel4christ said...

I always love to see you play, I can't even explain it. The way you play the drums, your every move, even your very unique hair-styles...lol. It can't be described. You are surely blessed and am glad you are doing what you love...
Take care (Aralola...i knw you use ARA but that name just does d justice).